How to NG Animator God 2 How to NG Animator God 2

So True and so worth the Hot spot

You know Newgrounds better than it's own population. This is hands down one of the best newgrounds I've ever seen and I've been here quite a while. Looking forward to any future work you do! Oh and 5 Stars for boobies.

SRM Call of Duty 4 SRM Call of Duty 4

Well Done!

Possibly one of the best CoD4 Parodies I've ever seen. Nice work.

Battosai810 responds:

Didn't know there were others out there, glad you liked it though.

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

Worth the wait

Been logging in daily in hopes to see another installment to the awesome Super Mario Bros. Z series and finally another has come. As expected, i wasn't disappointed. Good Work, looking forward to the next and the fact that your a busy guy and still found the time to make another is gratifying. I thank you and those who worked with you for not letting Newgrounds down! Props to you!

Rockman Neo Rockman Neo

Thx but Rockmanneo was around way before your Vid

I liked this movie alot but didn't think there would be a video on newgrounds with my screename in it. I had this screen name when Sega CD came out man. Am i a huge Mega man fan? Nope srry my name stands for something close but different. I still loved the Mega Man series so i like your film a bit; just not alot.

Super Mario bros Z ep 4 Super Mario bros Z ep 4

Keep up the good series

This is a marvelous series you got going on here. Please keep up the good work! Don't stop!

Dumbass Mario Dumbass Mario

One of a kind goodness + Sugar

I loved this vid so much i watch it everytime i come to Newgrounds. My favourite part involves "Sugar" ofcourse but Overall 10's on the board. I havn't liked a vid this much since "Rise of the mushroom kingdom"

Mario's 20th anniversary Mario's 20th anniversary

Makes me like Mario even more

I've seen better but it is infact a really good one. I love Mario and infact add this to my personal fav's on Mario parodys.